Monday, June 11, 2007

One Cranky Baby

It might not look like it here, but Ethan's been one cranky little boy the past couple of days. His nose has been running and has had a fever the past 2 days so I was afraid he was getting another ear infection. Turns out he's got teeth cutting through -- 4 of them at that!! Which makes for one cranky baby and a very exhausted, sleepless mommy.

He did finally decide he likes popsicles this afternoon (wouldn't even give them the time of day before) which were the only comfort I could give him besides sitting through 3 recorded episodes of the Wiggles.


And of course, a rootbeer popsicle later, Ethan was ready for a quick swim in the tub. One of these days, I'm gonna try to quit being the deadbeat mom and finally put up his blow up pool in the backyard.

Is that an awesome butt shot or what?

2 comments:

Shana-Lynn said...

I haven't tried popsicles yet, good idea! That butt shot picture truly is a great one. I love bath time pictures, they are always fun.

Sorry about the teeth and lack of sleep. That is never fun. Aubree had all four of her molars come in at once!UGH!!

Wendy said...

Loving the butt shot. It is a super cute butt!! No ideas on fathers day here. My husband is ordering himself lights for his fish tank. He has a 175 gallon saltwater tank, and his lights cost $500, so he is getting his own gift. I can't complain, I was clueless.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails