Monday, June 04, 2007

My First Feature!

One of the weddings I shot last year has made it as a featured West Virginia wedding on The Knot. As a planning bride 2 years ago (gosh, that seems like forever ago), I seriously don't know how I could've survived without The Knot. In fact, I frequented the local boards so much, that I've actually became great friends with the girls who planned their weddings around the same time as me --- and in time, we've all graduated into The Nest and still keep very much in touch!

Katie and Brian were a blast.... and I'm excited that they were picked to be featured!

3 comments:

Janice said...

Congratulations, Anne! The pictures are gorgeous, of course! Absolutely beautiful.

Kimberly said...

Well if was based on the quality of the photos it's no wonder that they got picked!! Your pics are the BOMB!

And...I've been trying to get a hold of you but I think s/t is up with your email.

Shana-Lynn said...

Congrats Anne! Your pictures are just beautiful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails