Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Hats, out. Man-bonnets, in?

When get I get a chance to get away from my 9-5 cubicle home, I usually make a mad dash to this little cafe next door called Diana's where I can drown in freshly brewed sweet tea and catch up on futile world news on Fox. The whole Paris-in-jail craze must be dying down or Hollywood must be taking a break from parole violations, because today, they had a segment on the latest in gawd-awful fashion trend they call the man-bonnet.

I just about died laughing.

I'm sorry, but there are just some things not meant to be worn on a man's head -- like a woman's thong, or a diaper, or this...


I hope this guy got paid enough to wear this...

5 comments:

Shana-Lynn said...

LOL.....the guy on the left does not look happy! I would not be happy as a lady wearing that thing I can't imagine how the men feel! They call that fashion?

Janice said...

What the...?

I cannot believe people are paid a ton of money to do this. Just like the summer Olympics logo design - have you seen it? It's some crazy logo and the design company was paid 1 million dollars for it!!!

Jami said...

they can't be serious! That model must have been desperate for a job.

Jaidean said...

What?!!? Are they serious?? That is too funny!

txswordmaker said...

I don't know how any man could get paid enough to wear that! Yikes!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails