Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Fun with Ravioli

Ethan's been feeding himself since he was 4 months old. He met his Mr. Independent alter ego a bit early, I guess. When he got messy then, we figured he was just testing the limits of his motor skills and sometimes the hand that picks up the food from the tray doesn't always find the mouth.

Now, Ethan's re-inventing ways to make dinner time more fun --- like using ravioli sauce as a pre-conditioning treatment. Funny thing is, instead of freaking out, my first instinct is dash out to geth the camera!


Hmmmm.... this actually feels kinda nice....


Uh oh! I'm busted....


I wasn't doing anything mom... I was just finishing my dinner...


Hehehe... now I get to play in the tub!!!!

7 comments:

Wendy said...

HEy you! I haven't been to your blog in so long. I only remember to find you when I see you link from a comment. I have missed reading it!! You have had a lot going on!! Will you let me know if I can link your blog?? You may have told me forever ago, but I don't want to do it without permission. You take the greatest pics of your little guy!! (AND OF WEDDINGS TOO!!!)

Shana-Lynn said...

Anne-ditto on linking to your blog, may I as well? I usually stop by via Janice.

Now you are so daring with the self feeding, so early! Way to go Ethan! What a mess to clean up though, phew. I bet the bath water was a pretty color. Did you get any photos of the ring in the tub? Hehehe

Anne said...

Wendy and Shana, you're both more than welcome to linky-link! :) I'd be honored! I know I usually go through Janice too! lol

We've been pretty daring with Ethan since day 1 -- I read every parenting book but pretty much broke all the rules. Visitors at day 2, PB and milk before 1, you name it!

Janice said...

Ok, I should try this facial treatment myself sometime - maybe it'll do wonders for my skin.

You are funny. I feel the same way whenever the kids make a mess - I feel like I should get the camera first before doing anything else! Ethan looks mighty cute with sauce all over his face - he must really be so much fun to hang out with!

Janice said...

BTW, our hubbies should get together and pow-wow about the Cavs!

Wendy said...

Thank you! I finally linked it and got it done! Now I can visit more often!! :)

Shana-Lynn said...

You've been linked girl!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails