Thursday, June 07, 2007

Fore!

I always joke that Mike is the kind of dad that would have Ethan playing on every sport known to mankind as soon as he's able. And that's probably not far from the truth. I think my child's even been brainwashed because lately I've been catching him changing the tv channel from my HGTV to ESPN!!!!! He loves shooting hoops in the patio, kicking his soccer ball around the house, throwing the baseball to play catch....

But his newest obsession is swinging his golf clubs around like there's no tomorrow... and I've noticed that he's very partial to the driver. Every now and then he'd pay attention to the putter... which only sends mommy on fishing expeditions for all sorts of balls from under the couch. But I guess that's better than dealing with a broken mirror or a window.

Now I'm not an avid golf fan (I've tried playing 9 holes once and I totally sucked), but I would venture to say that that's a pretty darn good swing for a 16-month old! You should see his follow-through! Tiger Woods did supposedly start at a tender age of 2... so Ethan's probably right on track. :)


Flashback to July of last year... Ethan was only 5 months old and already been to a golf course!

5 comments:

Shana-Lynn said...

Oh Gosh, look how little he was last year. He looks so cute Anne! Maybe he will be the next Tiger Woods...

Wendy said...

Very sute. Love both pics of him!! He has a pretty good lookin swing going on!!! Way to go!! My husband had ESPN on in the recovery room, and sang the little kingle to my kids right after they were born. UNfortunately the inherited my coordination. :(

Wendy said...

I can spell really.... C-U-T-E. See? I spelled it right.

Kimberly said...

Nice swing!!! I know my hubby would be proud! He even has a cute little grip! I see big PGA bucks in your future! And I've actually been meaning to talk to you about taking some pics on a golf course.

Janice said...

He definitely looks like he's got good form! Better than Tiger Woods!!

The one taken last year is just adorable!!!

I love golf course grass!!!!!! (Sorry, just had to mention it.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails