Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Works For Me Wednesdays: How to get Cheap Prints at Walgreens

Once upon a time, in the world of film cameras, most of us didn’t have a choice but to get our rolls of film printed. Otherwise, we’d never see the photos we took. Nowadays, it’s become quite normal to have hundreds (even thousands) of photos sitting in a hard drive without having to be printed.

That’s me. Guilty as charged.

I have more photos that what I can imagine to do with it, and yet, I don’t have any albums of actual printed pictures.

Every once in a while though, I run into mini-deals like this and I try to take advantage of it.

Upload your photos at Walgreens online and select in-store pick up to save shipping. It’s $5 for the first 50 prints by using code 5dollars. If you have more than 50 to print, don’t worry, it’s still .10 per print.

This coupon expires in April 11th, but they'll have this sale again, in cae you miss out.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails