Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Fun-filled Weekend: Part 3

Sunday afternoons are my alone-time with Ethan (while daddy goes to school for a few hours). I don’t get to spend a lot of time with him during the week, so I always look forward to being with him on the weekends.

It amazes me how little it takes for him to make me laugh and vice versa. On Sunday, we spent an hour taking turns laying on the grass while the other jumps over, pulling the wagon back and forth, and then the next 2 hours blowing and catching bubbles in the yard until sunset.



It’s always sad when we run out of daylight… since it always means we have to start winding down and getting ready for bed. But we still have a blast, and I’ve learned to appreciate every minute I could get.




1 comment:

Mary Finlay said...

Anna,

just wanted to take a moment and tell you how proud of you Iam. You are such a wonderful wife and mother. My son is truely a luckey man to have you as his wife and Ethan is a very luckey boy to have you as a mom.. So many young couples these days are not good parents. You are an inspiration to every young girl out there.

I love you very much ... Love Mom

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails