Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Recap

Belated Happy Easter everyone!

We had a lot of fun over the weekend. Ethan went Easter egg-hunting 4 times, 3 days in a row – Friday at school with all his friends, Saturday at a local town center put together by a Kiwanis club, Sunday morning at home and then another one after church. I’m telling you, this boy is an egg-hunting machine!

Photobucket

I remember last year when we still had to kind of lead him to where the eggs where… but not this year! He tracked those eggs down like there’s no tomorrow. Granted he was with his own age group, I almost felt (a little) bad for the other kids who just stood there and stared at the eggs in front of them while Ethan swooped in to grab them with no remorse. I couldn’t believe how competitive he’s gotten!









After church with family, Mike, Sissy and I headed to LA for a Meet and Greet with the Lakers. My plan was to get my cast signed (which I’m hoping to get rid off today) and sell it on eBay, but we didn’t quite get that close to the players.



Anyway, I hope everyone had a blessed Easter like we did!

I’m off to see my orthopedic. Wish me luck!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails