Friday, April 17, 2009

Progress Report



• Like the new 'do' that Ethan's sporting? I'm trying to grow it out, but it's getting there ever so slowly. I'm kinda digging the shaggy look...
• We’re officially back on house-hunting mode. It’s a little more stressful than I anticipated, but the goal is to be in our new home for the summer.
• On the potty training front, Ethan’s doing well with #1 (we’re down to 1 accident a day), but he’s not doing so well with #2. We’ve been finding him with chocolate delights all over the house…
• Ethan’s spring break is over, and while it was fun to spend all day with daddy, we’re sure he’s anxious to see his friends again.
• Day 3 of being free from the cast, my hand is still a little stiff, but I’m excited to report that my thumb can touch my forefinger again!
• Mike has a new obsession -- Guitar Hero Metallica. I guess he’ll have plenty of time to master it, while he’s recuperating from his foot surgery (scheduled in the beginning of May).


I'm keeping it short today... have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails