Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Preview to Spring

We have been graced by some t-shirt weather recently so we, too, are trying to take advantage by getting some playtime outside! Ethan LOVES LOVES LOVES the outdoors. He would much rather run around outside and pick up rocks and acorns than play inside with his million dollar Fisher Price toys. I couldn't get out of work a little early today but we did get to enjoy some sun before it finally set this afternoon.




Daddy even got to take his spanking new bike trailer out of the box that mommy got him for Christmas! Him and Ethan went for a short ride and you could tell by the time they came back, that Ethan was pooped. [We're hoping for a long uninterupted sleep tonight...]

Too bad the forecasts are calling for rain the next few days and then the temperature's supposed to come back down to the 40s over the weekend. Grrrrrr... is it Spring yet????

4 comments:

Janice said...

OOOoooh, I love want a bike trailer like yours! Do they make them for two kids? I'm glad you guys got out! Wasn't it just gorgeous today? I have to say, Spring is my favorite time of year. Beautiful photos, as always!

Oh, and as for the "Bahay Kubo", I definitely have to teach it to the kids, but I have to call my ,mom for the rest of the words, since I only remember parts of it. Loved your comment!

Kimberly said...

Super cool trailer!!!!! I bet any kid would LOVE riding in that thing. I had good intentions of heading outside yesterday, that is until sophie split her lip wide open and then it was DRAMA for the rest of the evening.

TwinMommyLawchick said...

My Ethan also LOVES the outside. He gets so excited when I ask him if he wants to go outside that he starts running around and hopping and dancing, saying “outside, outside, outside, YEAH!!” It’s hilarious. Then he sobs when we have to go back in. He actually made a break for the outside Sunday morning when we were getting in the car to go to church. One second he’s in the garage, the next second his daddy is chasing him down the driveway!

On another note, thanks for the support on my blog! Can’t wait to meet you and Ethan on Saturday!

Anne said...

Janice: This one's can have to two kids, there's two sets of seatbelts. I bought it from amazon for like super cheap (around $40 shipped during Christmas time). I'll keep an eye out if there's another sale and let you know!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails