Sunday, March 11, 2007

Disturbing

So I've been on a hunt for a particular foyer table to put in a corner as you walk in our front door... I've searched high and low... and have been unsuccessful. On a last ditch effort, we went to the flea market this afternoon in high hopes. Still came up empty, but I did run into some very interesting stuff. I tell you what, flea markets in West Virginia are NOTHING like flea markets in California.

As a matter of fact, I'm not sure where else in this country would you find oversized underwear meant to be for wall decoration (or at least that's what Mike and I thought they were). Where exactly would one hang something like this? I mean, it doesn't exactly go with any motif... unless you have lamp shades made out of bra cups.

[Pink underwear reads "It's not how deep you fish but how you wiggle your worm." and red underwear reads "I'm retired. This is as dressed up as I get."]

I apologize now if this image causes some disturbing reaction (physically and psychologically) but I find it really baffling that someone will actually pay $19.99 to hang this anywhere!!!! And I thought the singing bass was ridiculous!

On that note, this is my Photo Challenge for Day 3... also taken at the flea market.

4 comments:

Janice said...

Holy cow, that's some really HUGE underwear!

Kimberly said...

Ah...ye ole Milton Flea Market, where you can find a legless msn named Lucky selling shoes (ok not really, I stole that from a comedian.)

Jami said...

That is hillarious! $19.99 is a little steap for undies. I just bought 5 for $25 at Victoria's Secret, but they didn't have the cool sayings :)

Anne said...

Haha. 5 for $25 VS undies are the greatest... I think I have their whole Pink line! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails