Friday, March 09, 2007

I See You!

Ethan's got a new bestfriend, "Puppy". Actually, he's been reunited with an old friend. He found him a couple of days ago digging through a mound of abandoned toys while on expedition on the far corner of his room. Since then, they've been attached to the hip. I usually don't mind... I bought him after all. Puppy teaches ABC's, 123's, body parts, and sings 10 different nursery rhymes that Ethan loves to dance and sing along to. It's a great learning toy...

...except during the times when mommy forgets to turn the little switch behind Puppy off... and it goes off in the middle of the night (without anyone touching it) screaming "I see you!" and "You're my friend!". Um, it's freaky. It reminds me of that movie where the toys come alive in the middle of the night and starts killing people.

Those are the times that I wish I had hidden it better.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

6 comments:

Kimberly said...

Sometimes I think that Puppy is possessed!! And I KNOW that the leap frog learing table is possessed. Last night it randomly began playing the ABC song. I was scared to go in the living room and turn it off!!!!!!

Kimberly said...

Oh and here's another one for you, "Got My Nose."

Janice said...

Huh! I did not know that toy had an off button behind it! I would get really pissed off at the end of the night when I put it away and it starts singing "Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes", and would wake up one of the kids!

Jami said...

I didn't know there was an off switch either, except on the foot. I'll have to check it out. The puppy is definitely possessed. Zack will go a month without touching his and then he is his best friend for a few days. He loves the songs.

Keryn said...

I think the spooky part is that it says "I See You!"

I wonder if really does see you...???

Anne said...

Hahaha. I thought it was just me!!!! But yes, ladies, there is an OFF button!!! Don't feel guilty about using it! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails