Saturday, March 03, 2007

A New Obsession

So I've been toying around with this whole idea of digital scrapbooking for a while. I've always felt guilty jumping into it because I haven't even started Ethan's baby scrapbook that I want to make for his first year. I'm horrible, I know. I have all the pieces together, I just haven't had a chance to lay everything out the way I want them to.

Last night, I got a really bad creative itch and I initally entertained the idea of going outside to photograph the stormy skies. But it was too cold for this California girl, so instead I started perusing through the digital scrapbook pages I've downloaded within the past month and I came up with this.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Last weekend, I was very fortunate to photograph little Miss Sophie for her 1st birthday. I felt *pink* last night so I used her as my inspiration for my first digital scrapbook page. Kim: In case you want this file, feel free to use it on your page :)

I have to admit, I've enjoyed putting this together that I'm pretty convinced after (if ever) I finish Ethan's first baby book, that it'd be easier to do digital scrapbooks than the traditional one. No more glue sticks or scattered paper scrap debris. It's really kind of addicting!

More to come!

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Oh wow! It was soooo cool to open your blog and see this.I LOVE it! You are definitely one of the most creative people I have ever met! I can't wait to see some of Ethan's pages.

Janice said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!! I've never tried digital scrapbooking before and the one time I scrapped a page for Ava, it took me literally 2 hours to make one page gluing everything!!!

I agree with Kim, you are so creative!!

Jami said...

great job! I'm only on the 4th month of Zack's scrapbook and haven't touched it for over a year. I've thought about digital too, but haven't done anything yet. I'm thinking a coffee table book might be the most realistic for me.

Jaidean said...

This is great! I would have thought you had been doing this for years! Good job!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails