Monday, March 22, 2010

First Hockey Game - Do the Flying V!

Let me preface this by saying the only I know about hockey is whatever I have watched on Mighty Ducks. Go Coach Bombay!

So when Mike suggested we watch the local minor league team, all I could think of was:

1. Trying not to quack

2. Bundling up




Dressed like we're going snowboarding, we went to the stadium and was pleasantly surprised. Apparently, that night was well attended. It was Military Appreciation night, so the tickets were buy 1 get 1 free for military (gotta love the discounts when you can get em). We weren't exactly in the nosebleed seats, but high enough, although we could still see pretty well.





Ethan enjoyed the first 2 periods, but started getting antsy after the second intermission. The funniest part was when I jokingly yelled "Do the Flying V!", and Ethan kept repeating it (yelling at the top of his lungs) for the next 10 minutes.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails