Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Ethan's First Tball Practice, Crabs and Alligators

I'm going to begin this by saying I feel like a deadbeat mom for missing my son's first t-ball practice. I've been slammed at work lately and I couldn't leave early. But I did promise Ethan I would be there for his games, and I hope he forgives me.




But looking at how excited he was when he finally got home last night to show us his crabwalk and alligator, I say he didn't even notice we weren't there.





Extending his arm to aim.....



Practicing his alligator.....



Practicing his pitch......



Looking all serious......



Now....... I have to get cracking on those TEAM ETHAN shirts...... :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

dang he's gooood ! I can't wait for his FIRST game !! get crackin with those TEAM ETHAN shirts !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails