Saturday, August 02, 2008

I hope Buzz Lightyear writes me back

So instead of sleeping somberly, dreaming about enjoying a nice, relaxing vacation at a water bungalow in Bora-Bora, I just finished writing a letter to a Disney character.

Why, you ask?

Because that's what mothers do... and I really, really need to get some pills.

I told 'him' Ethan was really excited to meet him last month, but we got so busy running around that we left the park without seeing him or Woody! But that was mommy and daddy's fault for ignoring the daily character meet schedule. But WE HAD TO get on that new Toy Story Midway Mayhem ride! And get Dole ice cream. And ride all the fun rides! In retrospect, I think I was a little more disappointed than he was. We ought to go back just for the purpose of walking around to meet the characters.

So, guilt-ridden as I am, I kindly wrote a nice little letter to the Star Command (ie Disneyland Hotel), and asked if he could send Ethan an autographed picture.

For those who have little kiddos and want to get them yourself, all you need is a short letter asking for a particular character's autograph and mail it to:

DISNEYLAND Resort
Guest Communications
Attn: Character Fan Mail
P.O. Box 3232
Anaheim, CA 92803

I hope Buzz Lightyear (ie that poor intern whose sole job is to open up fan mail and "sign autographs") writes me back.... I can't wait to see the look on Ethan's face when he sees Buzz sent him a picture!


This was taken about 3 months ago... when Ethan found my "future Halloween costume" stash.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails