Thursday, August 28, 2008

Ain't No Mountain High Enough

Forget the "toddler" jungle gym. Ethan looks at it as if it were a joke. I guess it's not challenging enough. I'm too cool for the small stuff, he probably thinks to himself. So he goes for the "big kids" part of the playground... which only makes my heart skip a beat every time he gets braver. Funny thing is, I watch other kids -- who are clearly older than him -- who couldn't maneuver the rock climb as well as he can.

Fortunately, we haven't had any broken bones (knock on wood) since he fractured his arm earlier this year. The bruises, I'm afraid, will be a staple in this daredevil's case.


"Look mommy! I did it mommy!"



I always get nervous every time he eyes the fireman's pole. It probably won't be long til he realizes what it's for though.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails