Friday, July 06, 2007

Go Blue!

I think every mom and dad would agree that there's not a more exciting feeling in the world than witnessing their firsts..... first smile, first word, first steps. And yesterday wasn't any different.. when we took Ethan to his first major league baseball game!!!!!!!! Definitely a huge step up from the WV Power games (no offense). We scored great last minute seats in the left field pavilion and it was a perfect view to Ethan's first big game. He couldn't get enough of it! Well... he made it to the 7th inning stretch at least... :)

We're still in California (I'll post more photos from our vacation when we get back), but I just couldn't bare to wait to share these! Everyone had such a blast, even though the Dodgers ended up losing by 2 to the Atlanta Braves (Andruw sucks!! lol).



Fam photo with the old school Dodger billboard


Ethan's aww moment seeing the field for the first time with dad...


Why won't they give me the ball Uncle Matt????


He insisted on sitting by himself and watching the game... he couldn't get enough of it!


Watching the game intently with Grandma and Grandpa


Awwwwwwww :)


Looks like the obligatory couple shot... but aren't they uber cute? (This is my sister Joana and her boyfriend Gerardo)


Of course, it ain't a party with my crazy brother Jojo...


Look dad! I got my first Dodger hat!


I can do that Grandma!


Ethan had an encounter with some hard core Dodger fans at the game...


Dancing on the bleachers inbetween pitches... between the 8 adults, Ethan sure kept us busy!


I LOVE LOVE LOVE this shot!!!!


Borrowing Uncle Jojo's 20 dollar crazy hat...


After the game, we got a special tour of the stadium. This is an awesome view from the press box.

4 comments:

Wendy said...

You have some incredible shots!! Loved looking at them!! What fun! Glad you are having a good time, and can't wait to see more pics!!

Janice said...

Awesome picture, Anne!!! Your familoy seems like so much fun! I want to hang out with you guys!!

My favorites: a) the three of you together as a family
b) You and Mike
c) You and Ethan (that's just the best!!!)

Glad to hear you're having a great time!!!

Stacy said...

I loved your pictures! Looks like you all had a great time. Have another trip planned to the field?

Kimberly said...

AWESOME!!!!!!! Looks like your ENTIRE family was having a blast! I hope you guys had a great week in CA. And by the way...your dad looks like one hip dude!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails