Thursday, July 12, 2007

Memory Lane

Sometime last month, I was inspired by Kim, who was kind enough to share her wedding photos from Puerto Rico (gorgeous!). Our wedding anniversary isn't for another 2 months, but I too, am feeling sentimental tonight (maybe it's because Mike just spent the last hour helping me tidy up the house... now that's sexy!)

We got married on the beach at Crystal Cove, Laguna Beach. I know it sounds cliche, but we couldn't have asked for a more perfect day. Now, I wasn't the type that had her whole wedding planned from kindergarten. No, no. I spent countless hours accumulating to a year of planning like a crazy woman, and I stressed until the day before. But when the day finally came, it was everything I had imagined and more. The waves, the dress, the string quartet, the walk, the tears... it was trully a fairy tale wedding (of course, I might be a little biased).

I could go on and on about it for days... but I'd rather leave you with these -- my memories of the day. Thanks for looking!








3 comments:

Janice said...

OMG, these pictures are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a gorgeous wedding you had!!! Everything looked perfect!! I love looking at wedding photos - this should be some kind of tag or something. Thanks for sharing!

BTW, I could only see the middle slide show.

Jaidean said...

These are sooo beautiful!!! Gorgeous wedding!

(I could see all three slideshow!)

Kimberly said...

Ahhh....I LOVE wedding pictures and yours was BEAUTIFUL! I bet it was hard for you to pick a photographer!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails