Saturday, July 21, 2007

Meet Gracie

For those who follow Kim's blog, you've already met Gracie, Sophie's BFF. I've been wanting to photograph Gracie for a while now, but every time we set up a date, the poor thing always ended up getting sick -- usually a non-phenomenon for us daycare moms.. but Steph (Gracie's mom) and I were starting to think it was just a conspiracy from the portrait gods. So last weekend, I finally had an opportunity to shoot her. I shot Gracie's uncle's wedding in an awesome vineyard in Crab Orchard... and while I haven't gotten a chance to proof the wedding photos (hooray for wedding season) -- I couldn't resist but pull out my favs of Gracie.

Next to the bride, Gracie was probably the most photographed girl there! Such a ham!

Steph, if by chance you read this before I email the photos to you, don't worry, they're coming! :)

Enjoy!











3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Anne, I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see all of the pics from the wedding! You do such a great job!!!!!!!!!

Shana-Lynn said...

Great Job! The photos are just beautiful. She is a doll, love her lips.

Kimberly said...

Awesome as usual!!! I wanna see the rest too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails