Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Quickie

I've been feeling a little bit under the weather... well we all have actually... so that's partly why I haven't posted much of any lately. My nights have been consumed by Nyquils and a screaming baby (Ethan's always been a great sleeper, but he's going through a phase right now where he wakes up in the middle of the night squealing until we move him to our bed). Those nights make up for really long work days... and frankly, I'm exhausted.

So on that note, I'll leave you with these random photos from the past couple of days... this great weather's gonna make for AWESOME outdoor photo ops. I'm uber excited, especially since I've been itching with the idea of spending some serious dough (*cough* a little over $2000) on a brand spanking new camera and high-demand lens. I know, it's a lot of money.... but I so want it! :)

Decisions...... decisions.......




7 comments:

Kimberly said...

Go for the camera.. You can line up some photo sessions and have that sucker paid for in no time flat!! Hey lets try to do lunch next week, SERIOUSLY! And Ethan looks as cute as ever!

Shana-Lynn said...

Cute pictures, hope you get to feeling better soon! Hey, what camera are you looking in to?

Anne said...

shana, I originally wanted the Nikkor 18-200mm VR lens, but everyone is backed up because it's such on high demand. Then I found out the only way I could get that lens is if I buy it in a kit with the D200, which I've been wanting to upgrade to for a while but I'm just too chicken (or cheap) to go for it -- my mouth's watering just talking about it :)

and kim, i'm all for lunch. just say when!

Shana-Lynn said...

OH, you should go for it! Sounds like an awesome setup!!!

Unknown said...

Hmmm if you get a new camera, how much do you want for your old one? =P

Janice said...

Hey, I was going to ask about that! :). Although I think I'm too cheap and can't afford it.

Can't wait to see what pictures you take if you get a new camera!

Wendy said...

Love the sounglasses. I do hope you get to feeling better soon!! It is so not fun being sick!! Well sishes for you to get better, and get some sleep!! Can I link you on my blog? I always forget how I find you and then remeber the beautiful birthday photos you took, and have to scroll back to find it.... let me know if I can link you so I can check more often!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails