Thursday, May 03, 2007

Tahsin and Justin

I took Tahsin and Justin's engagement photos this past Saturday in Toledo. We spent some time at the Museum of Art and then finished the day at the Botanical Gardens, just right before it started to rain. They're such a sweet couple -- both very conservative (they're the first couple I've shot who didn't want to kiss on camera), but you can tell they have a lot of fun together. I'm also shooting their wedding at the end of the month.. and I can't wait especially since they're having a traditional Indian wedding!












2 comments:

Janice said...

Anne, these are gorgeous! I wish I had engagement photos this beautiful!

Kimberly said...

Man you are GOOD!!!These rock!!! I need to GTG with you to figure out a date you can do Baby Ben's pics.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails