Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Back to School Again!

With everything else that is going on in my life right now, I have NO IDEA what possessed me to decide that this would be an "okay" time to jump back into the unavoidable, dreadful Calculus class that I need to finish my undergrad... (well, that and two other classes which I hope to finish by Spring). I thought about taking a class at a local state university, but circumstances right now don't allow much room for a traditional face-to-face class... so my next best resort was to take it online. I mean, I've taken online classes before.... but Calculus???? I think I've officially gone over the edge. Aside from the fact that I loathe the subject (which makes my interest in the class close to zero), the last time I even took any kind of Math was probably 3 years ago if not longer, so you can understand that I'm not exactly in the groove for limits and derivatives.

I just keep trying to tell myself...


You have to. You have to. YOU have to.


And if I just hang in there and by the grace of God actually pass the class at the end of August, then I'll only be two classes shy from joining the ranks of college grads who probably spend the best years of their lives striving for a degree that they want absolutely nothing to do with after the fact!

4 comments:

Jami said...

Good luck! I didn't mind calculus while I was in school, but could never do it today after being out for so long, especially online. Good luck again, yuck!

Jaidean said...

Good luck! I am not sure if I would be able to do it online either!!! Good for you for going back to finish though!

Laureen said...

You can do it, Anne!

Janice said...

Anne, you are Super Woman! I know you can do it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails