Friday, May 04, 2007

15-month Check-up

Weight: Whopping 24.4 lbs
Length: Staggering 31 inches

I wish I could brag about a perfectly healthy baby, but probably for the 6th time since getting his tubes put in, Ethan has (yet again) another annoying ear infection, so (yet again) on another set of antibiotics. Other than that, the ped reassured us he's "right on target" with all of his milestones. We've been in that office so many times (this year alone) that I've noticed Ethan gets pretty gitty when we go. If he wasn't juping up and down on the exam table, he was trying to get into the cabinet under the sink to steal some grape-flavored tongue depressors!


This is Ethan messing around laying down before the nurses came in to hold him down for his shots. In fact, he didn't even flinch when they stuck him on the leg! He got one on his arm and that bothered him for all 2 seconds then got over it. What a trooper!

And I just had to add this one of him putting daddy's hat on leaving the doctor's office... he couldn't look any more innocent if he tried!

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Looks like he was having a blast at the doc! I'm so scared that the tubes aren't going to solve Sophie's problems either and we'll continue to be frequent flyers at the office...every morning I call them and say "Hi this is Kim, Sophie's mom" And they KNOW who it is!!

Janice said...

Oh no, not another ear infection! Hope he recovers from this one quickly and without any discomfort, although I am sure that's hard to do. He looks like he really enjoyed his visit at the doc's, though! I wish Cameron was that excited on the examining table! I had to carry him in kicking and screaming during his 18 month visit!

Shana-Lynn said...

What a big BOY! I think Ethan is the only 15 month old I know who actually likes being at the doctor's office.

Jaidean said...

Wow - I wish Teagun liked going to the doctor that much! I think he knows he has to get a shot when he goes, so he doesn't care for it anymore! That last picture is really cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails