Thursday, May 24, 2007

Day at the Ballpark

It's been TWO days since I've seen my baby and I miss him A LOT. Hospital rules don't allow kid visitors so Ethan's spending a couple of days with grandma and grandpa. I know Mike misses him too because this morning, he started to watch an episode of Little Einsteins!

Anyway, I finally downloaded the photos from Mother's Day and it made me miss him even more. It was his second time at the ballpark, and that time he actually lasted the whole game!

It's awesome seeing him watch the players at awe. He likes to raise his hands wanting the players to throw him the ball, and it's even funner watching him try to keep up with the ball when they start throwing it around.



Maybe we have a future ball player in our hands! :)

As for Mike, we're still at the Monitoring Unit and waiting for the doctor to tell us if they found anything on his EEG. I gather we'll be here for at least a couple more days.......

4 comments:

Shana-Lynn said...

Looks like you all had a nice time. Happy Belated Mother's Day. Glad you are back, have missed you. Best of luck to your husband, will say a prayer that the doctors find out what is going on.

Jami said...

I hope everything goes ok at the hospital. Looks like you had a great Mother's Day!

Kimberly said...

Anne, I had no idea that you guys had to stay at the hospital...I know it has to be hard on you guys but you'll pull through it! If you ever need help with Ethan seriously let me know...he can help tire Sophie out!

Janice said...

Hi, Anne! Hope everything is going well with your hubby. Thanks for keeping us posted! I am sending you positive thoughts and a good result on his EEG.

Great pictures of Ethan at the game - yeah, you might have a future ball player in your hands!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails