Thursday, April 05, 2007

Happy Keester

A coworker sent this in an email today and I thought it was the cutest thing... seeing the baby bottoms painted like Easter eggs --- I was immediately INSPIRED. I was this <--> close to buying body paint so I could paint my own masterpiece, but then I realized how difficult it would probably be considering Ethan never sits/stands still for more than 2 seconds at a time.

So to save our carpet the risk of having pastel polka dots, I decided to dig through my archives and came up with this instead. It satisfied my craving for butt shots and I didn't have to deal with any paint! These shots were taken back in July, which makes him around 6 months old in the photos.

*sigh* Where has the time gone?

4 comments:

Shana-Lynn said...

Love the butt shots. Happy Keester to you as well. Thanks for stopping by my blog, yes, let us know when you travel up to your in-laws sometime.

Kimberly said...

I got the same email yestereday! Happy Keester!! I just love baby butts!
Anyword on the egg hunt? Might be too cold for my ill little one.

Jaidean said...

Love it - Happy Keester! :)

I know, where does time go??? Too fast, that's for sure!

Wendy said...

Doesn't it fly?!?! Love the little rumps!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails