Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Easter Photos

I debated for days whether we should take Ethan to get his photo taken with the scary Easter bunny again this year. I thought it would be cute to compare last year's photo to this year's, just to see how much he's grown. But I realized that I don't really need to do that to see the difference 12 months has done to my little baby --- So I decided to just skip the cheesy mall pictures altogether, put on his Easter outfit and had fun with Ethan in the front yard (which actually belongs to a huge rehab center).

It turned out to be a great practice run for Ethan since the big egghunt is going to be at this yard on Saturday --- granted we don't get too much snow (***keeping my fingers crossed***). I'm actually looking forward to seeing Ethan run around looking for eggs while Mike and I ridiculously scream "Ethan! Here!!! Come here! There's one here!!" while trying to make sure the other toddlers stay clear off Ethan's eggs. LOL


AND these are definitely some of my personal faves.... I have tons of photos of Ethan smiling... but here, you can almost hear him laughing. Don't we all LOVE happy babies?!?!

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

As always these are fabulous!! He just looks so darn Happy!!! Can't wait for the egg hunt, NO SNOW, NO SNOW!

Janice said...

He looks so adorable! Gotta love The Children's Place. My favorite would have to be the last one with daddy. And yes, I could almost hear him laugh looking at these pictures!

Shana-Lynn said...

Great pictures Anne, can I hire you? I am loving the last one as well, that is precious!

Wendy said...

Cute little outfit!! And yes, I can hear the laugh rumbling out of that belly from the bottom of his toes!! So sweet!!

Jami said...

great pictures! I decided to skip the Easter Bunny too. I have enough pictures of him crying with Santa, so I decided to save both of us some stress.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails