Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The Interview

These questions were posted by someone I knew on Facebook. I had always meant to ask Ethan all the questions but it always seemed to stay in my draft folder. I finally got him to answer them all tonight (inbetween playing Break the Ice) and I have to say, I was incredibly impressed!


**Answered by Ethan, age 4



1. What is something mommy always says to you?
"Don't run away from me"


2. What makes mommy happy?
"When I give you a flower"


3. What makes mommy sad?
"When I do something bad"


4. How does mommy make you laugh?
"You tickle me"


5. What was mommy like as a little girl?
"You take a picture"


6. How old is mommy?
"5"


7. How tall is mommy?
"Like Daddy"


8. What is mommy's favorite thing to do?
"Work"


9. What does mommy do when you're not around?
"You do work when I'm gone"


10. If mommy become famous, what will it be for?
"You gotta be a star"


11. What is mommy really good at?
"Dancing"


12. What is mommy not very good at?
"You're not good with spinning"



13. Where does mommy work at?
"Your job"



14.What is mommy favorite food?
"Burritos"



15. What makes mommy proud of you?
"When I'm being good at school"



16. If mommy was a cartoon character, who would she be?
"Little Einstein"



17. What do you and mommy do together?
"We stay home and do everything we need to do, like play with toys"



18. How are you and mommy the same?
"I saw a girl today with the same color of your hair"


19. How are you and mommy different?
"Girls doesn't have a penis"


20. How do you know mommy loves you?
Starts singing to the tune of You are my Sunshine: "I love you mommy, my only mommy. You make me happy... everyday. You are my mommy, because I love you. Please don't take my mommy away...."


21. What does mommy like most about daddy?
"He gave you a big heart. When you get married, he gave you a heart"


22. Where is mommy favorite place to go?
"Home, because you live at home"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

awwwwwwww !!!!! that made me cry laugh and i dont even know... I love that lil poopo farting booger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails