Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Eeny Meeny Miny Moe

Almost 9 months after we moved in....... I think it's about time we furnish the loft. At first, I didn't mind that it has become the catch all for Ethan's toys. As long as they weren't all over the place downstairs, I was ok with it. But it's become such a monster, it's like Santa's workshop and Toys R Us got married and had babies and they threw up in our loft. I have been desperately looking for an entertainment center/shelving unit to hide our own Toys R Us, but haven't had much luck.

So.... hopefully.... with some elbow grease, a brand spanking new nail gun and jigsaw, LOTS of wood glue, and quality hubby/wifey time...... we're going to be building the furniture for upstairs.

I want to build both the media center for one side, and the bankable bookcases on the other. Amibitious, I know! But even if it takes us a few weeks to do..... I think we'll all be happy that room will finally be organized!



Pottery Barn Cameron Media Wall System - $1,790


Land of Nod Bankable Bookcases - $699


The big question of the day is...... which should be build first??? :)

Decisions! Decision!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

oooo I love both of these! Can you build these?

Anne said...

We're definitely gonna try! It looks a little intimidating, but I think if we do it in sections, it won't be so bad. The worst part would be probably be painting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails