Friday, February 23, 2007

Bath Time!

Bath photos seem to be the trend of the week, so I'll bite! It's been a while since I've posted any photos of the naked baby anyway :)

Ethan LOVES his bath... loves to splash too, especially getting mommy or daddy wet. Recently though, he's been wanting to take all his toys and dump them out of the tub (I think it started when his mouth got caught in the fish hook on his Little People boat)...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

5 comments:

Janice said...

These pictures are ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!!!!!

Shana-Lynn said...

Awww.... what cute bath time pictures. Cherish these moments, they go by too fast. Where did you get those ear plugs? What a great idea. I end up folding my poor daughters ears in half to keep the water out.

Anne said...

shana-lynn: we had those earplugs molded especially for his ears from the ENT. He had his tubes put in at 11 mos because of recurring ear infections... so he pretty much has to have those earplugs in every time he's around water. He doesn't seem to be bothered by them. ~anne

Shana-Lynn said...

Thanks Anne! Poor little guy, glad they don't bother him and I hope the tubes help him out. I heard they can make all the difference in some kids with ear infections.

Jaidean said...

So cute! I especially love that first picture - too cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails