Saturday, February 14, 2009

My Valentine




Dear Babe,

Through these years, we've laughed, and fought through hard times, and shared great memories. We became a family. I feel so blessed to be with you. You're not only my husband... you're my bestfriend and my soul mate. You're the first one I turn to when I'm sad. You're my encourager in times I doubt myself. You always make me feel like there's nothing we can't do together. I know I don't always show you how much I appreciate everything you do for me and Ethan, but do. I notice. And I appreciate it all-- even the little things like doing the laundry and making the bed. I cannot even stress how happy I am that you're finally home. And I hope we don't have to spend another Valentines day apart. I love you Mike - more than words, more than life. Thank you for being you. I hope that I can keep making you happy, like you make me happy.

Love,
Anne

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails