Monday, February 23, 2009

Tight is the new fad

It sucks not having vacation time.

I used up all of mine during the holidays and I now barely just have a day and a half of paid time off. What’s even more annoying is that my current job recently changed their time off policies (before I came on board) and now there is only one pot of accrued time for both vacation or sick.

Needless to say, I missed out on a good trip last week – Mike and Ethan went to Paso Robles and Solvang on later in the week to watch the the Tour of California in all its glory. They got to see the cyclists cross the finish line on Stage 5 on Thursday and then watched the time trials on Friday.

Looked like they had a BLAST!

Levi Leipheimer won the Tour of California (for his third straight year). He is in the same team (Team Astana) as Lance Armstrong, who finished in 7th overall -- not bad for his first ride back from retirement. Go USA!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails