Friday, February 27, 2009

The Love for Ketchup



I don't know why he loves ketchup so much. He eats about everything. He hasn’t been that finicky type of kid, thank goodness, but of course there's moments when he doesn't feel eating at long. That is, unless there's ketchup on it! He won't take no for ketchup! If he doesn’t want to eat, all we have to do is bribe him with ketchup.

Mike, of course, insists that Ethan got that disgusting habit from me. He’s a little weirded out that I put ketchup on almost everything – eggs, pizza, any kind of protein – so we always have several bottles in the pantry because I flip out when we run out. It’s tomatoes, people! I don’t think there’s anything weird about it!

Except I don’t put it on Jello…. Now, THAT’s a little weird…..



The other day, he was snooping around in my car and saw my secret ketchup stack and got so excited. I’ve had to start doing that since I get so livid when I go through the drive thu (and even after asking for it numerous times), they still forget to give me some. Thanks to my superfluous planning skills, I am never disappointed any longer so long as I keep up with my emergency stash.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails