Monday, January 29, 2007

Wake Up, Charleston!

Something really cool - that made me feel excited and nostalgic at the same time - happened on my way to work this morning... I got a call from the local radio station letting me know that they would like me and Mike to be guest DJs in their morning show this coming Friday. Of course, we had to take a rain check since Mike's out of town (although I did selfishly consider for a slight second about doing it solo, hehe). So they re-scheduled it to the 16th... so in a couple of weeks, the wrath of the "Anci and Mikic" show will be broadcasted in the Charleston metro.

I'm sure it'll be a lot different from our radio show when we were in Bosnia... but how freaken cool that we get to be on the air TOGETHER again???

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails