Monday, June 21, 2010

Let's get our priorities straight: I need a new "purse"

I have a confession to make.

While Mike is busy making dinner reservations at the Eiffel Tower, I am currently obsessed with more important things.... like how I'm going to survive 10 days of carrying my camera around Europe while

1. Not looking like a tourist with an ugly camera bag in tow,




2. Not breaking my camera overseas by stuffing it into one of my handbags, and






3. Not risking getting my precious stolen in stinking Florence (we have a bad history) because my handbag was too heavy for me to sling on my arm. I had a HUGE backpack during that 2003 trip, and was surrounded by people in my trip, in a crowded hotel lobby.... it only took them 2 seconds to swipe it right under my nose. Lessons learned: I need a bag that will stay ON ME at all times.


This is my most powerful argument for buying a new "purse" and I'm sticking to it.


:)


I can't help it.... when I saw the Epiphanie bags, I was hooked.




Decisions! Decisions!


So, after a little bit of soul searching and dusting off my powers of pursuasion, I finally chose the black Lola..... I can't wait til she comes!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails