Monday, June 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Mike!

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday Mr. Super Dad and Husband....
Happy Birthday to you!


Twenty seven years ago today, one of the most amazing women I’ve ever known gave birth to the most wonderful man I have ever known.

To her I say: Thanks for raising such a wonderful, caring, sensitive, and strong man. Thanks for teaching him what’s right and what’s wrong. Thanks for showing him that love and affection are wonderful things to have and to give in life.

To him I say: Happy Birthday, Babe! I love you with all my heart. Ethan and I are so lucky to have you in our lives. You are our rock. We are so very proud of everything you have accomplished, and we are here to support with everything else you got stored up your sleeves.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails