Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Under the Vegas Sun

Weather forecast today is nice and comfortable with a little breeze at 75 degrees. It's a BEAUTIFUL day outside but I'm stuck indoors with the AC blasting and a stunning view of a concrete wall outside my window.

What I need is some sun.......... get some colors in these pale legs!

I did get a little bit of a tan last weekend when we all went to Vegas for a few days. Thanks to my mom's high-stakes "playing" habits (she will not admit she's a gambler), she can pretty much get comped rooms any time she wants. So north bound we went, and 4 hours later, we were in Paris........



I could only wish the real one is that drivable.




So we did a little bit of sightseeing -- checked out the new Aria hotel and the City Center that's not quite done with the construction. Spent a few hours at Circus Circus. Saw the Lion King Musical. Hung out at the pool with a margarita while sulking in the tragedy of not having a bathing suit that fit. No gambling for me, but Mike did manage to lose $60 on a poker table in 10 minutes (see why I don't like gambling?). But the highlight of the weekend was the buffet of all buffets......




Free rooms and all we could possibly eat in 24 hours for $30 in 5 different hotels. You had me at buffet. :)



1 comment:

Unknown said...

CAN WE PLEASE GO BACK FOR THE BUFFETS BEFORE THEY TAKE IT DOWN ?!?!?!?! this is my dying wish. thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails