Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Lifehouse + Daughtry Concert

For a (very) belated Valentines celebration -- it was a gift from me to Mike -- we went last night to see Lifehouse and Chris Daughtry (and band) perform at the Nokia Theatre in LA.

Now I've seen my share of concerts....

From two-stepping to Willie Nelson in the middle of Oklahoma July heat.

To my teeny bopping days with NSYNC (not to mention Britney Spears!).

To the gel-wearing college punk crowds of the Warped Tour.


And I have to say... I would jump on the first headline tour that Lifehouse puts out. I really enjoyed their show.. even though it was only 45 minutes long, AND the fact that they didn't sing our song ("Everything"). Hmmmmph!



Lifehouse performing "You and Me" and "Home" with Chris Daughtry - Nokiea Theatre






Bought the tickets from Craigslist back in January... and you never know these days, as much as you want to believe the goodness in everyone, I was still a little nervous about

1. the printed tickets that I bought would actually scan, and

2. that I would get seats that are different from what they advertised it to be.


But I was pleasantly surprised to sit 27 rows from the stage (although a side view) was still pretty good considering we paid face value for the tickets AFTER it had already sold out. It was a plus to sit at an aisle so Mike could stretch his knees.









No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails