Tuesday, June 23, 2009

He's Leaving on a Jet Plane (Without Me!)

Ethan's on his way to visit Grandma and Papi for two weeks.

Two weeks!!!!!!!!!

Why did I agree to this again?

Truth is, he misses them terribly... asks to go to Grandma's house all the time, even though he knows he has to go on the "big airplane" to get there. I'm sure they'll have a blast, and while's he's gone, Mike and I can actually work on the house... and hopefully have it ready for him by the time he gets back after 4th of July weekend.

At least that's the plan....






I miss my baby already!!!! The last time I was away from him for longer than a day was when Mike and went on a cruise for a week. He was only a few months then, but that didn't stop me from spending $20/min to go on the internet to write emails to an infant.

I hope I survive the next 2 weeks.....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails