Saturday, January 31, 2009

Watch it

So I'm sitting here, lounging on the couch... I really should be trying to take a nap, if we plan on going out tonight. Bourne Identity is on, I'm sure I've watched it before but I'm not really watching it, it's just background noise. I've looked at all my usual sites, I left my external hard drive at work that has all my photos and digital scrapbooking stuff. I thought maybe Mike has any photos I could use... so I started looking through photos from his stint in DC, and I run into this....


Back off Carmen, he's married!

Seriously. I don't even think I have ANY photos with any celebrity. Is that sad considering I'm so close to LA? Oh wait! During my teeny bopper days, in an NSYNC concert, I had a pic taken with one of the Olsen twins. I honestly don't know which one it was, but that totally counts!

I think I should go on a mission to take a picture with this guy...




Then we'd be even.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Well, i might let you take your picture with Wentworth, but I keep him pretty busy! HA!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails