Friday, January 30, 2009

(Rumormill) CONFIRMED: Denny's is giving out FREE Grand Slams on Tuesday, Feb 3rd



If you’re like me and you like all things free, and you happen to like Denny’s… this is for you.

There’s a rumor floating around the deal forums that I frequent that Denny’s is about to launch a huge marketing push on their Grand Slam breakfasts.

Part of this campaign will [allegedly] be to give FREE Grand Slam breakfasts – limited to one per person – from 6am – 2pm on Tuesday, February 3rd.

Denny’s has NOT officially announced this, and that’s why I said allegedly. But that’s because the announcement is supposed to come out on their Superbowl ad on Sunday.

Here’s an article on the Denny’s marketing push. It talks about the emphasis on the Grand Slam, and goes on to mention that “The version of the spot that will air on the Super Bowl will include a surprise ending that will contain a special message that is sure to surprise and delight millions of Americans”.


Now what’s more delightful than getting something for FREE?!?!

So….. for those who actually read this, I CANNOT confirm until after the ad airs (which is very likely), but I just thought I would give everyone a heads up. I know where I’m going on Tuesday morning before work =)


EDIT: Just confirmed it on the ad.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails