Monday, December 15, 2008

O' Christmas Tree

I've recently re-kindled an old hobby -- digital scrapbooking. I first got introduced to it sometime last year and had become quite addicted to it, until other priorities had to step in and I just kind of started reducing time spent to eventually not even bothering with it. But every Christmas, I get reminded by friends and family that I oughta be doing more to my digital photos than just letting them rot in my hard drives (sadly, it's mostly true).

I could start printing them out and actually making scrapbooks, but then I realized I am much more efficient with the mouse than with scissors so I thought I'd take a crack at it again.... :)


Here's one I started playing around with last week....




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails