Thursday, December 11, 2008

Guess who's coming home...

......... tomorrow!


I'm tearing up just thinking about it. Finally, after months and months and months of being apart, we can start building our home and be a family again.

We've known since last week that he might be coming home. But I had been in the Army long enough to know that nothing is ever guaranteed. They tell you one thing, but do another. So I've tried to play it off. I figured, I would rather be surprised than be disappointed.

The past year hasn't been easy for any of us. Mike and I have weathered through storms before but this one was different. We tried to keep each other's hopes afloat while doing our best to be parents for Ethan... and some days were more difficult than others.

But tomorrow, Mike will finally be coming home.... for good.....

And it's the biggest gift I could have ever asked for this Christmas, hands down.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails