Tuesday, May 26, 2009

How long is too long?



So I have refrained from giving Ethan a haircut for a little over 2 months now, and I have decided that my plan has been defeated and I probably ought to give the kid one before it gets too hot.

I wanted to see if his hair would grow like his friend Seth’s hair…



Isn't he adorable???

Not happening.

Ethan’s hair is too fine for that wavy, surf boy haircut. He’s starting to look really grungy, and according to friends and family… he’s starting to look “asian”.

I don’t want to give him another crew cut, but I will shorten it and probably leave the top long enough to “style” – even though Mike’s version of styling is just wetting it.

I'm thinking if I could train his hair to this style, he'd be back to his g-Q-ala-Brad-Pitt self.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails