Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas!

I can't believe there are only 2 more days before Christmas!

I've been done with my shopping....... some still need to be wrapped, some have to be delivered.... but for the most part, I'm done.

I can't wait til we open our presents tomorrow (mom has to work on Christmas day, so we're opening them tomorrow night - Noche Buena!) before we go to midnight mass.

Ethan has been a hoot since the day we put up our Christmas tree -- day after Thanksgiving. Every day, he would come down the stairs and ask "Is it Christmas yet?"...... and every day, I would say "No, not yet". And with a hint of disappointment in his eyes, he always follows it up with "How many days mommy?"....

This year will be a blast!

If I don't get to post again before Christmas, I'll the time now to wish everyone a VERY Merry and Blessed Christmas! I hope you all get to spend and enjoy the day with your loved ones, like we are.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails