Sunday, September 14, 2008

My Wedding Anniversary: 3 years and counting!


3 years ago, I married the absolute love of my life!



I was fortunate enough to be able to fly to DC so Mike and I could spend our anniversary together since he's still playing the waiting game with the medical board.

We had a great time while away... most of which we spent lounging around, took advantage of those little things most married couples probably take for granted like having dinner together or sleeping in later because the rain botched our other plans. We enjoyed plugging in addresses to the GPS and fancying each other's company... just driving. Went to our first NASCAR race, hit a few bars, got a couple's massage, went sightseeing, conquered a few buffets, tested each other's puke-response time at the go kart track, took long walks on the beach... did all the sorts of silly things couples do when they don't have a single care in the world except for that person they're standing next to. 10 days seems so much shorter when you're having fun (or trying to catch up on lost time).


Baby,

Thank you for being my rock. Thank you for being my best friend. Thank you for three great years... and everyday, I feel most blessed to know I get to share the rest of my years with you.

And thank you for my locket and my swarovski bouquet... I promise to treasure them forever.

I know my present isn't as sentimental, but I hope you still enjoy the game. I wish I could be there with you, but someday I'll let you take me to my first Browns game and I'll pretend I actually like football. :)


*Photos from our wedding day*


PS. I'll post more from our trip soon....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails