Monday, March 03, 2008

Sleepless Nights

It's officially one minute into Tuesday... and yet I'm wide awake. I've spent the last 2 hours loading photos onto Facebook -- geez, another MySpace? -- my eyes feel heavy, I'm beginning to develop a nasty headache, and my brain is rotting as we speak. I feel like Hillary Clinton on the night before the most important day of her political endeavor...

It's frankly been like this for a couple of weeks now. I hate to resort to pills, but long nights like these make my days awfully dreadful. Maybe the stresses from work is finally catching up... I'm just finally getting settled in, and already I have to start thinking about getting a new one. Can we say pressure?

Really, it's about that time to start thinking about the "big move". The timeline's still a little blurry, but we figure we should probably be back to California by end of Spring... which in *my mind* isn't a whole lot of time to do a whole lot of stuff.

First step, submit application.

I'll have to remember to do that tomorrow inbetween my power naps.


Now, where's that ambien.....

1 comment:

Laureen said...

What's your name on Facebook? I tried to look you up couldn't find you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails