Sunday, December 16, 2007

Naughty Blogger

So November was a really crazy busy month, and Santa knows I have been a naughty blogger. But my problem lies in the ongoing dilemma of lack of time, not so much lack of things to talk about. Between my mom's heart attack, my long-awaited promotion at work, Mike's hospital visits and a transforming toddler... my Christmas wish this year is for some kind of technology that would translate my dreams into blogs so I can do it my sleep!

Until then, I do want to share our Christmas photos this year. I didn't have time to set up the backdrop in the dining room this time around, and of course, trying to take our own family photo just wasn't in the equation... so I had to break down and let someone else take them.

I'll post more soon, I promise!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Its a great pic! Thanks for sharing!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails