Tuesday, February 07, 2006

I feed the papparazi

Celebrity lifestyles are annoyingly addicting. Why do we care so much about what they do beyond the stage or the television anyway? Truth of the matter is, it's human nature to be curious.. but the astonishing unnumbered curious people, I admit, are probably the very reason why these vultures continue to harass those who might be (at the very least) subjects of interest.

Her damage control reps are all over this one, and who wouldn't be? In her defense, I'd like to give her the benefit of the doubt in that her maternal instincts warranted for her to drive away without putting the baby in the carseat first. Then again, how long did she drive like this for? Speaking as a new mom, I worry that if someone else were to do something reckless, she has put herself in danger too. And personally, I would rather have some papparazi in my face for a couple of minutes while I strap Ethan in his carseat (which is no joke, probably a harder chore than changing a diaper) before I run those photographers over.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails